Senior Development Manager
Real Estate Development
Take your career to the next level with an award-winning Real Estate Developer!
A progressive Real Estate Development company in Winnipeg, Manitoba is seeking a Senior Development Manager to join their growing team.
Senior Development Manager duties:
Senior Development Manager requirements:
- Support the construction engineering, planning, and design of projects
- Prepare reports, review specifications, conduct technical analysis to fully define the design requirements, equipment and services required for projects
- Responsible for soliciting the services of architects, engineers, and consultants, and then for developing, executing and managing those contracts
- Negotiate contracts with trade contractors and present formal documentation for approval as required
- Ensure that contracts are fit for purpose, cost effective and incorporate appropriate Service Level Agreements
- Have a thorough understanding of, overall site management, coordination, planning, specification of business proposals and coordination of subcontractors; for projects
- Coordinate directly with Asset Management to conceive and execute the development strategies for properties
- Work with construction and accounting to prepare and track budgets and schedules for each project and manage each project within the approved project budget and schedule
- Complete ongoing analysis on key components of the development, including sensitivity analyses, and identifying key issues impacting profitability
- Track comparable and competing development activity across property types
- Coordination with project consultants including planning, architectural, legal, etc
- Prepare regular progress reports on existing development projects.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within development and construction
- Understanding and experience with permitting process in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas
- Experience completing multi-family residential construction projects
- A bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Demonstrable experience with essential development contracts such as contracts for architectural services, engineering services, and general contracting services
- Demonstrable experience with permitting agencies, either as an architect or owners' project manager
- Fluent reading architectural and engineering plans for residential real estate
- Computer Skills – Highly functional capabilities
- Communication and Collaboration Skills – Superior English writing and oral communication skills; ability to develop and sustain collaborative and effective working relationships with all personalities; ability to exercise discretion and strict confidentiality
- Organizational Skills and Work Habits
- Embrace and pro-actively support company values and culture
Senior Development Manager compensation:
Market leading salary, Bonus, Benefits, Education, Project stability, Growth opportunities!
Senior Development Manager Similar Job Titles:
Vice President Development
Senior Director Development
Senior Development Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas