Competitive Salary Package
A great opportunity exists with a leading firm for a talented, creative and motivated Architectural Designer for a position in their Edmonton office. With a focus on collaboration and excellent service delivery, this firm have a strong reputation and some high profile projects across North America.
As an Architectural Designer, you will be involved in the following:
- Develop a wide range of architectural designs in collaboration with clients and design teams, that meet quality parameters, project timelines and budgetary requirements
- Gain familiarity with current design trends, building systems and presentation techniques to improve skills and implement them on project work
- Prepare drawings, models and renderings, following office standards
- Prepare and coordinate presentation materials to ensure project documentation is complete and accurate
- Perform programming, code research, material and building systems research, site surveys and field reviews, laying out program components and calculating program and building areas
- Work collaboratively with design and production team as well as project leads to coordinate the design through all phases of the project .
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Have successfully completed an architectural related post-secondary education - A bachelor of Architecture or diploma in Architectural Technology / other.
- Possess at least 6 years of experience working with Architectural Design, with at least 3 years coming from within North America
- Possess an excellent portfolio of work, demonstrating expertise throughout all phases of design and design development
- Are proficient in design and rendering skills, i.e. Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop, other programs an asset
- Have experience in architectural design presentation
- Possess superior time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate with other team members and to collaborate with other professional disciplines
You will be involved in working with all aspects of projects from initial client liaison through to full project execution, with a focus on design development and design delivery. Strong leadership skills are essential as you will be a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- An excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally with a strong management team - position has the growth potential into a Principal position for the right candidate
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award-winning company
- Work on large and complex projects
If you're interested in this Designer role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Designer, Architectural Designer, Architect, Edmonton, Alberta, Design Architect, Senior Design Architect, AAA
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas