: Intermediate Accountant
Real Estate and Development
Combination WFH & Downtown Office
$55,000 -$60,000 with an excellent environment
Our client the property development and real estate industry is growing! They are looking for an Intermediate Accountant to assist with full cycle general accounting duties.
About the Company:
This is an award winning, highly reputable, Canadian company that has an international footprint. They believe in quality workmanship, customer satisfaction and giving back to the community.
About the role:
This individual must demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and discretion. You will be the “right hand” to the Manager providing support as needed and directed and will frequently have interactions with other company staff, contractors, vendors, and business leaders.
Responsibilities would include:
- Month end close processes
- Bank reconciliations and inter- company billings
- Oversee Accounts payable and process cheque runs in JDE
- Post journal entries, record manual payments, account reconciliations
- Oversee Expense tracking; matching receipts in Concur with monthly credit card statements
- Assists Controller with various report requests
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ year of experience in Accounting position
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Adobe DC and specifically Excel
- Experience with JDE or Concur is required.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, confidence, poise, integrity and professionalism.
- You have the ability to work independently but also work effectively in a team environment
- Must always exercise complete discretion and maintain confidentiality
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an Industry leader in a corporate setting. Work with a great company, in a great environment and with GREAT people!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas