NVH ENGINEERING MANAGER - ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Our client is offering an incredible opportunity to join their Engineering leadership team, working on innovative and purpose built new Automotive projects.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
As an exciting and rapidly growing company, who is driving innovation in the Automotive industry, our client is offering an opportunity to help them revolutionize the electric vehicle industry. Our client is manufacturing purpose built and fun products to the world, offering environmentally and fun solutions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
In this role you will support and interface with Senior Leadership, responsible for Managing & Mentoring a team of engineers and the associated goals related to management of NVH complete vehicle and sub-systems, ex. Thermal, Powertrain, ex. Support the development of audio sounds for UI/UX & Homologation in order to optimize NVH performance characteristics and the user experience.
- Set powertrain NVH targets though competitor benchmarking and Finite Element (FEA) models.
- Identify and engineer solutions of vehicle related NVH & BSR related issues.
- Lead system and vehicle level verification and validation activities inclusive of DVP&R and DFMEA’s.
- Lead in-house NVH tests and simulations for vehicle/sub-system development and completed vehicle models.
- Develop plans for NVH bench testing for sub-systems, ex. Thermal, Powertrain, etc.
- Schedule and assist engineering team with on-road and off-site vehicle testing for road, wind and powertrain noise.
- Analyze results from on-road and off-site testing, preparing reports for engineering leadership to review.
- Creates Finite Element (FEA) models and performs analysis to determine current NVH levels to target.
- Guide and support the creation of in-house best practices. Actively participates in the development and continuous improvement of operating procedures.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of engineers providing leadership and guidance.
- Conducts performance management and sets goals with their team members.
- Establish a level of accountability within their team, through empowering and establishing clear responsibilities.
- Displays dedication, time management, cadence and effectively elevates their team when needed.
- Assists with recruiting and building an effective engineering team.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering.
- 8-10+ plus years of NVH or related experience is required for this role.
- High Level of Computer Literacy (including spreadsheets).
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills – builds effective relationships across departments.
- Team player – exhibits great leadership and coaching skills.
- Innovative and creative – loves building in the abstract and working without procedures.
- Initiative to develop and implement process improvements. Continuous improvement outlook.
- Abides by Health & Safety standards and emphasizes their importance to team members.
- Legally able to work in the United States of America
- Strong group of professionals with a rapidly growing industry leader
- Work in an R&D environment and see your work make an impact directly
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan, other allowances (travel), company stock
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity! Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas