Founded in 1989. Three decades of experience has developed a team of construction professionals who consistently deliver challenging projects, across Canada and the United States. Our client has successfully completed many commercial, industrial, institutional projects, including historical renovations, high-rise hotels, and a variety of multi-residential developments.
- Supporting the full construction project cycle and assisting construction project manager as needed
- Assisting with forecasting budgets, subcontractor selection and issuing various construction documents.
- Liaison between client and site meetings to take minutes to ensure the project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Be involved in regular job site and project meetings.
- 2-3 years of experience with a High-Rise builder
- Strong understanding of Ontario construction laws
- Degree in Engineering in Construction
- The right leadership qualities to get along with team members
$65,000-$75,000 + Benefits & Allowances.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas