Senior Account Manager ( Furniture )
5 + years of Account Management Experience
Strong knowledge of furniture would be considered an asset
$65,000 to $75,000 Base Salary
Very Attractive Base Salary + Benefits + RRSP matching program
Our client, a leading furniture manufacturing business located in Toronto, ON, are looking for a Talented Senior Account Manager (65-75K)
who is responsible for growing the territory (GTA), managing existing accounts and retaining/maintaining customers. If you have experience managing a sales territory with multiple accounts and have very strong relationship building skills with a proven track record we should speak as this could be your next great move.
I have been working with this client for many years. I can honestly say this is a fantastic place to work and grow. If you have the following experience, we should be speaking.
Our client manufactures and distributes to all the main retailers across the USA and Canada and have a strong, well established name in the market for many decades.
You would be reporting to the VP sales, who is a great mentor and looking to grow the team. this is a newly created position based on their growth.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Act as the point of contact for assigned customers in territory.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Ensures that clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion, liaise with shipping department when needed.
- Forecast and track client spending habits, to be ahead of the game.
- Balance projects within client development in mind, fulfill client goals while meeting company goals.
- Must be considered a subject matter expert, as this is what your clients are expecting from their sales rep.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas