Investment Modeler / Analyst - Energy
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Other Similar Titles:
- Business Analyst
- Forecast Modeler
- Investment Analyst
Reporting to the VP Finance, the Investment Analyst will support our energy sector client's through financial modelling & analysis on current business at the multiple levels (ie, plant, regional to multi-national corporate) plus potential M&A targets. This will also include preparing materials for stakeholders - internal & external (ie, equity & debt investors), ad hoc & special projects, rating agency submissions & occasional board strategy papers.
Ideal candidates will likely have many of the following attributes:
- 4+ years progressive & strong experience financial modelling likely in investment banking or corporate finance group
- Bachelors degree as a minimum, a Masters is an asset
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to details who also thrives in a lean fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, written & presentation; plus facility in Spanish is an asset
- International and energy / power sector experience would be an asset - however ability & interest at a minimum
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas