Leasing & Corporate Administrator
National Real Estate firm
My client is a National Real Estate firm with approximately 3.3 million square feet of retail, office and industrial properties in Alberta and Ontario.
This role involves the day-to-day assistance to the Senior VP and Corporate Project Manager. You will assist in the preparation of all Lease Documentation for all the office locations, coordinate, maintain and input information in the company’s database including enhancements and modifications to the software design as required. You will prepare all tenant files and assemble and update reports including lease document tracking. Other duties as required.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Professional knowledge
- Strong organization skills and proven attention to detail
- Post secondary education or industry related courses.
- Minimum 3 years experience in lease document preparation
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager would be considered an asset
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
USA Toll-Free: 1855-900-3435
UK - London: 0333-344-8008
Ireland - Dublin: 01-531-3535
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas