Architecture, Design & Planning Firm
Competitive salary + Compensation Package
Our client, a well-established Architecture and Design firm in Calgary, is seeking a skilled Project Manager to manage and coordinate projects and project teams from their Calgary office. This firm emphasizes a collaborative and progressive work culture and is involved in a wide range of projects.
As a Project Manager, at either an intermediate or senior level, you will oversee project phases through design development, construction documents preparation, and construction period services. The successful candidate will work with project coordination, some contract administration, manage client relationships, team communication and liaise with municipal authorities, and you will be responsible for reviewing work, quality control, cost review, and ensuring projects are delivered to set budget and timelines. Ultimately, you will oversee the successful execution of Architectural projects, in collaboration with the senior partners and other architects in the firm.
- Minimum 4 to 10 years’ relevant experience in the North American Architectural Industry. This can include working as a registered Architect but with a focus more on managing projects as opposed to design or production.
- Registration as an Intern or Architect in Canada is preferred
- Broad skill set, including design, production, contract administration and project management, and proven ability to run projects independently
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a project manager in Canada, including the coordination of a team during design and architectural construction documents preparation;
- Multi-disciplinary experience, with public sector, commercial, multi-family or mixed-used experienced preferred
- Good knowledge of the Building code
- Experience with project accounting, overseeing financials, budgets and cost control
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is preferred, so as to be able to review and markup working drawings if needed
- Demonstrated expertise in building technology including wood frame, steel, and concrete construction, for projects with a construction value of over 10 million
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral, ability to negotiable
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted. The position is open to applicants in other provinces.
*This position will not be hired until the Spring 2021
Keywords: Project Manager, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Cochrane, Manitoba, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan, Vancouver, British Columbia, BC, Architecture, PM, Architect, AAA, PMP, Architectural Project Manager, AB, Western Canada, Project Manager Job, Multi-family, Mixed use, Technologist
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas