Job Title: Plant Operations Manager, Finance & Accounting
Industry Sector: Manufacturing
Salary: negotiable salary, 3 weeks vacation, great benefits, perks program and room to grow
Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Plant Finance Manager for their growing Toronto facility.
Salary is negotiable for the candidate with proven leadership and a hunger for operational efficiency.
About our Client:
Our global client, with HQ in US, operates several successful manufacturing plants in Canada. This company supplies essential products for the building industry.
About the role:
The Operations Finance Manager will work very closely with both Operational and Corporate Finance teams to be responsible for plant financials, KPI’s, budgets, forecasts, costing and inventory reporting. Managing and leading a team of 4, you will interpret and use financial results in a way to drive improvements in the plant.
About the candidate:
- Collaborating with the FP&A team for Business plans, quarterly forecasts, monthly flashes, and weekly financial pulse.
- Summarize operational financial reports
- Optimize the ERP (g/l accounts and cost centers) to align with product lines, manufacturing, and accountability structure
- Management, and control including a perpetual inventory system
- Financial lead in quarterly physical inventory preparation, procedures, and reconciliation – develop tools and recommendation to improve accuracy.
- Collaborate with Controllership Team to prepare and distribute Operations analytics and MD&A.
- University Degree – Commerce or Business Admin. CPA or MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ recent years related experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum 3+ years leading and developing a team
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and SOX (Bill 198) environment
- Strong Technical skills, ERP systems and Advanced Excel skills are essential.
This is a growing Industry leader who is offering stability and a great team environment. You’ll be working along side some of the best people in the Industry!