High End Custom Homes
Toronto / GTA
Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a well-established and respected construction management and design build firm specializing in very high-end commercial work in and custom homes. A career with our client means that you will be involved with some of the most complex and interesting projects in the city. If you are a Project Manager who is looking to expand your portfolio and develop your experience with multi-million dollar custom homes and high end commercial work, this could be the right place to develop your career.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join this growing team. The successful candidate's responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop a construction schedule, monitor progress, track deliverables and changes to timelines
- Identify any items or events that may alter the scheduled outcome and create a plan to minimize or eliminate impact
- Manage and update project budget, issue progress billings and prepare updates
- Work with Estimating department to identify full scope of work for subtrades
- Act as central liaison for internal project team and ensure that all are working toward the same goals
- Review subtrade invoices, approve or amend to reflect changes
- Attend and manage all site meetings, ensure prompt response to all client and consultant correspondence
- Work with Accounting to review job costs and identify and modify monthly cash flow based on project costs
- Assume complete responsibility for the success of every project including budget, scope quality and schedule
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Ontario Building Code
- Superior organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Project Management and Business Development
- Ability to read, interpret and understand contract Drawings/Blueprints
- Strong computer and software skills including MS Office
- Superior interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
- Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes a very competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits program.
Why work here?
Our client offers a friendly and collaborative work culture and a market-leading compensation package that includes a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits and bonus program.
If you'd like more information about this job, call TalentSphere Staffing Solutions and ask for Alison.
Other job titles:
Residential Project Manager