Senior Architectural Technologist
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design Firm
A well established and reputable Architecture and Design firm with an office in Vancouver, is hiring for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to join their busy and collaborative team. This company is well established and have a lot of projects in the commercial, retail and mixed use sectors.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and work with team members throughout various project phases.
You will be working with clients and design teams to discuss project plans, designs, schedules and proposals, and work according to these to produce high quality working drawing packages, construction documents, details and blueprints. You will also be involved in design development and will use your experience to pier review the work of junior staff in the office, and do mark ups and changes to ensure projects are finished accurately and in a timely manner. Lastly, you will make occasional site visits and be involved in various phases of contract administration.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification required
- 10+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist in a design based firm
- Experience working with Revit is essential
- Experience working with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office is an asset
- Some CA experience is desirable
- Experience detailing 3-4 storey woodframe projects would be ideal
- Some experience with either commercial, retail, mixed use or multi family work is essential.
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.