Mid-town Toronto - Subway accessible
Permanent Full Time
Our client, a large residential property manager seeks an ambitious hands-on Property Administrator to join their busy team. With a heavy emphasis on lease administration and accounting functions including receivables and collections, this position is action packed. This is a junior to intermediate position within the organisation with plenty of opportunity for future career progression.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Supporting Property and Administration Managers
- Accounts receivable and lease administration functions for multiple properties
- Documenting tenant agreements, renewals, insurance and other policies
- Tenant communication and correspondence
- Invoicing and A/R activities: collections, payment tracking and deposits
- Processing of adjustments and changes to rent roll
- Liaison and handling of tenant notices
- Reconciliations of various accounts
- Data entry
- Ad-hoc administrative duties and special projects
Who you are
- 1-5 years’ experience in a similar role - multi-sites
- You love people and are patient and accommodating
- Ability to interpret contract and leasing documentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with the Residential Tenancies Act and any other legislation governing tenancies
- You enjoy fast paced environments and multi-tasking
- Strong English communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong MS Office skills
- Yardi or other property management software experience would be an asset
If you are ready for your next move in Property and want to work with a fun energetic team who are still growing, then apply now!
Recruiter - Peter Humphrey 416.900.345x700
Only applicants with legal working status in Canada can be considered for this position.
Applicants may be subject to background checking as part of the screening process.