SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Vancouver OR Victoria, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Interior Designer who is passionate about design and it's cohesive engagement with the community within Vancouver or Victoria, British Columbia.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has developed and incredible team and is leading the industry in design and architecture within Western Canada. They have a passion for design and a focus on connecting their design concepts with he communities that surround them. They focus on creating supportive environments through their designs both internally and externally and work with local vendors and teams so they know exactly how to build into the fabric of the community. With an interdisciplinary team of Architects and Designers the culture of the firm is supportive and connected and has built an incredible environment for excellent design and development with their exceptional Clients. They promote and develop within and focus on professional development as a key component to building their employees further and allowing them to develop their careers further within the company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Interior Designer will encompass a strong understanding of the process of design and will have experience managing projects with both small and large scale from inception to completion. Working directly with a Junior Interior Designer, this individual will lead and be the key contact for mentorship and client relations regarding interior design aspects within various projects. Projects will focus in a variety of sectors including public, institutional, civic, mixed-use and community planning. The position will have opportunity to grow further into the company as the company progresses and will require leadership and strong understanding of the market and developments within local and global areas. The role will work directly with the strategic leadership team on developing and promoting business objectives that focus on strong design concepts and working directly with the community that surrounds them.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Interior Design/Architecture of Interiors, Diploma in Interior Design
- NCIDQ, PMP, LEED certifications are assets
- 5 - 10 years' experience as an Interior Designer within community, civic, institutional, educational and mixed-use sectors
- Excellent experience managing projects from inception to completion with strong experience mentoring and leading a small team
- Experience working with REVIT, AutoCAD and VectorWorks
- Strong experience overseeing technical production and construction
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead an a team effectively is a must
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!