SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (WATER/WASTE WATER)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and developing company in Toronto, Ontario with a collaborative and dynamic team as a Senior Project Manager (Water/Waste Water) focused in the infrastructure space primarily with water/waste water project development.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has been established for over 40+ years and and has expanded its operations internationally. With award-winning designs in many different sectors including mixed-use, commercial, institutional, urban development and transportation the company has developed and expanded globally. Being a Canadian based firm, the company has exceptional roots in the local market and has established a strong development in North America as a whole. With plans to grow and develop further the company is taking strategic steps to develop further and expand into new markets locally and globally within the architecture, design and engineering industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Project Manager will have excellent leadership and development skills with a passion for mentor-ship and will have a proven track record of managing infrastructure and municipal projects from inception to completion. This role will lead a team of designers and engineers throughout the project's development from inception to completion and will mange and support all budgeting, project, design resourcing and staffing needs for small to large projects. This role will manage the various team's development and progression aspects identifying compensation increases and professional development for each member. In addition, the role will work directly with the clients and stakeholders of each project and make sure the projects are developing on task and on budget. There will be a need to follow and understand the details of contractual procedures for each project and to make sure that the team is following project protocol through quality assurance methods. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has recently been leading a team of 5 or more and has a strong understanding of the industry and of design itself. There is flexibility for the location of this position to be based in Canton or Cincinnati as well.
The Senior Project Manager will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering, Master's Degree (M.Sci, MBA),
- PE, PMP Designations
- 10+ years' experience as a Project Manager focused in P3, municipal, infrastructure, water/waste water treatment facilities/plants
- 5+ years experience leading a team of Designers & Engineers within an Architecture & Engineering firm
- Excellent skill set in leading a team and mentoring staff through designs and projects from inception to completion
- Ability to work with cross functional teams including engineering, mechanical, electrical and architectural departments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, internationally based company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate.