Our client, is an award winning multi disciplinary Engineering company with decades of experience and several offices across Canada. Due to growth, they are now looking for a Senior Civil Engineer, (SK) focused on municipal services and land development.
- Experience leading a multi disciplinary team
- Responsible for providing design support and production of engineering designs, drawings and specs
- Coordinate and assist in proposals and technical reports, preparation of documents, and approvals
- Prepare cost estimates, tender docs and contracts
- Coordinate with other senior staff to manage projects
What's in it for you
- Civil Engineering Degree with 10+ years experience in design and management of municipal Infrastructure and land development projects
- Registration in good standing or eligibility to be registered as a PEng
- Knowledge of Saskatoon municipalities and processes
- Experience dealing with government, construction contractors and developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- An excellent opportunity for career growth
- Lead, mentor and manage a dynamic team
- A great compensation package
- Be part of an award-winning Canadian company
Role is being hired ASAP, please apply by sending in your resume to Klobo@talentsphere.ca.
Those shortlisted will be contacted.