Office Administration and Purchasing Assistant!!
Are you a multi-tasker that likes to stay busy? Are you meticulous with details and posses exceptional reading, writing and oral communication skills? My client needs someone who can do basic purchasing, asset and inventory tracking and office administration. It's an all in one job with a variety of tasks which keeps things interesting and because this is a newly created role, duties will be evolving and changing.
: Office Administration and Purchasing Assistant
Real estate and Development
$45,000 with an excellent environment
Responsibilities would include:
- Process all internal requests for supplies required.
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries to purchasing related issues.
- Proactively monitor, track, expedite and manage all orders.
- Liaise with Accounting department for all invoicing matters.
- Assist with vendor communication.
- Customs clearance including B3, duty classification and shipping.
- Maintaining asset inventory system.
- Other duties as required.
- Business Administration, Purchasing, or Accounting Diploma is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Adobe)
- Previous experience with purchasing supplies for multiple locations is an asset.
- Must have strong follow up and troubleshooting skills
- MUST posses a professional demeanor, be extremely diplomatic, discrete and confidential.
- MUST have professional attitude and pleasant personality.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an Industry leader in a corporate setting. There is a variety of tasks with this position and because its a NEW role, you'll have the opportunity to tweak it according to your strengths!