Maintenance & TA Planning Manager
Industrial Manufacturing Sector
Very Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
Other Similar Titles:
- Maintenance / Planning Superintendent
- Maintenance / Turnaround Engineer
- Turnaround Planning Projects Specialist / Engineer
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this key maintenance & turnaround planning leader provides oversight to the Maintence and Turnaround Planning Team (4 direct reports - planners) which is responsible for all turnaround maintenance planning to direct oversight TA projects optimal execution always with an imbedded EH&S mindset; plus coordinate & supervise unplanned outage occurrences.
Ideal Planning & TA Superintendent candidates will likely have most of the following attributes:
- PEng designation (or eligible)
- 5-10+ years progressive technical operations, maintenance &/or engineering in industrial plant environments ideally with some experience within petrochemicals / refineries
- Strong Project Management leadership skills & experience - ideally with some good projects / TA planning, scheduling & PM execution
- Some solid leadership / mentorship skills & experience either gained in a functional lead role &/or as a PM / PE
- Solid skills & experience working with maintenance planning systems i.e., CMMS
- A recognized BSc Eng degree - a related MSc be an asset
- Qualified diverse candidates are encouraged to apply, and like all top qualified applicants, will be thoroughly evaluated
- Canadian citizens & Canadian Permanent Residency status candidates preferred, candidates with Canadian work visas will be considered
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas