Commercial General Contractor
Very competitive compensation package
We are working with a general contractor and construction manager in Scarborough to find an intermediate level Estimator to join their team. You will be working with the estimating team to prepare accurate and competitive tenders for interior and ground up projects in the ICI sector.
Responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Manage the execution of all competitive bids including all pre-tender activities
- Obtain competitive pricing from subcontractors
- Prepare detailed and accurate bids for commercial tenders
- Ensure profitability of projects with error-free budgets
- Work directly with clients to provide conceptual budgets based on preliminary sketches, working in a consulting role to obtain pricing and bring the concept to project
- Review drawings and specs and provide advice to client regarding alternative methods and materials for cost savings
- Work with operations team to prepare preliminary schedules
- Provide exemplary customer service and value to clients in order to ensure repeat business
- Degree or diploma in a construction-related curriculum OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial construction environment
- Proficiency in MS office and various estimating software
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all building systems and the ability to read and interpret construction drawings in all disciplines
If you meet the qualifications for this role and would like to be considered for an interview, please send your resume asap.
Thank you for your interest.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas