Our client, a large manufacturing and retail organization, is looking for a powerful Director of Business Development.
In this role, the Director of Business Development will manage strategic licensee new store growth. Encompassing site selection, data management, performance benchmarking, key initiatives, and total market-share enhancement.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work closely with licensee partners to identify locations, develop, and successfully open per business models.
- Review our existing store portfolio for upgrade opportunities, performance gaps, and market penetration and partner with all stakeholders to improve measurable performance.
- Maintain industry leading knowledge of the commercial real estate landscape.
- Maintain industry leading knowledge of the retail ecosystem.
- Compile data into insightful presentations to all stakeholders.
- Develop strategy to maximize our market share in each US DMA and Canada.
- Partner internally to present best data and strategy to exceed key benchmarks.
- Identify strategic risk and build mitigation strategies.
- Ensure all sales goals are met and exceeded as set by leadership.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Minimum 4 year’s experience in sales, preferably in the construction industry with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding sales goals.
- Process driven, growth mindset, and data focused relationship management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain lasting client, vendor, and staff relationships.
- Adaptable, innovative, and able to capitalize on lasting opportunities.
- Organized, capable of managing multiple client’s needs and prioritizing to meet bid deadlines.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Keen negotiator and problem solver.
- Focused on customer service and lasting relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to use CRM, ERP, and other software-based tools.
- Valid driver’s license / US Work Authorization
Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Paid Holidays, 80 Hours Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave.
For any additional questions/inquiries, email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas