Salmon Arm BC
Our client is in need of a Production Accountant. This job is more than just general accounting as you will be required to work with the Woodlands division as well as participate in regular accounting duties in a general office setting.
The company is in the process of implementing a new ERP system so there will be a lot to learn.
You must be an open minded individual who is not adverse to change.
Woodlands Accounting Duties
- Responsible for compiling contract payables for all raw log/barkie procurement for interior and coastal operations
- Logging and log sales contracts. Creation and maintenance of complex, multi phase contracts for conversion and rate changes (interior and coastal)
- Load validation for payment
- Ensuring all load documentation is in place in anticipation of pending payment
- Process log sales adjustments
- Inventory reconciliation of all BC site loads
- Production reporting
General Accounting Duties
- Monthly, quarterly, annual financial close working with controller
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitor accounting processes and recommend efficiency improvements
- Closely work with ERP implementation. Monitor regularly
- Apply principals of accounting theory and use of judgement along with professional skills to ensure accurate reporting and maintaining of accounting records
- Training of peers as required
- Other duties as required
Job ID# 16027379
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas