Senior Estimator $110k-$150
Since its inception, our client has built a solid reputation for competence, professionalism, and superior craftsmanship. The company is known for being a leader in parking structures, mixed-use buildings, and office buildings, and its construction experience is particularly diverse in terms of building kinds. Both open bidding and negotiation are used for projects.
Their core value is to exclusively provide clients with services that best suit the requirements of the specific project and owner.
Using full-service design/build delivery or a combination of limited design/build services and value engineering, they achieve the desired result within the given budget and timeline.
Trust and performance are the foundations of the strong customer relationships our client has with some of the most well-known businesses and commercial developers in California. . For more than 40 years, the company's guiding values have been quality and personalized service.
The Senior Estimator is responsible for providing detailed quantity take-offs and preliminary pricing for multi-story cast-in-place concrete structures from inception to completion. This individual must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the construction process, as well as have experience with assessing and estimating material, equipment, and labor requirements. The Senior Estimator will also be responsible for preparing detailed proposals and presenting them to clients.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Need:
- Provide accurate cost estimates for construction projects.
- Assess material, equipment, and labor requirements.
- Prepare detailed proposals.
- Present proposals to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of self-performed estimating multi-story cast-in-place concrete structures experience
- Have an excellent understanding of man-hour production rates for various formwork systems and types, placing and finishing tasks based on historical data.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, WinEst, Cost-OS, Timberline Precision Estimating, PlanSwift / On Screen Takeoff
- Experience with Model Based Estimating is preferred
- Knowledge of all aspects of the construction process
What We’ll Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative but challenging work environment
- Vehicle allowance + gas card.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical 100%,
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- project/corporate-based bonuses
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas