Institutional and Commercial Renovations
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Extensive healthcare package
Our client is a larger mid-size organization who is going through an extended phase of growth, creating new opportunities for individuals who are looking for a place to put down roots and engage in continual growth.
Our client has engaged us to find an exceptional Senior Estimator. This is a dynamic position with room to build a career in a progressive, motivating environment. There will be a wide range of responsibilities with the position. Our client strives to maintain an environment where autonomy is balanced with guidance.
Responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Preparing competitive tenders for commercial and institutional renovation projects jobs valued up to $10M
- Evaluating tender documents including drawings, specifications, addenda, tender RFIs
- Preparing takeoffs for all divisions as required, delegating and consulting with trades when necessary
- Working with subtrades to ensure complete coverage of work and to solicit competitive and complete pricing
- Work proactively to uncover possible errors or omissions during the RFI period
- Pre-qualification preparation
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
What's in it for you?
- Experience closing tenders up to $10M
- Healthcare and Education experience a strong asset
- A solid command of the closing process, especially in the crucial final moments
- A network of contacts with high quality trades who provide competitive pricing
- A history of winning bids and a desire to develop your career with a longstanding industry leader.
This firm has been serving the GTA for almost 40 years an is well-known and respected in the ICI sector. This is a chance to develop your career with projects that are interesting, challenging and complex. If you are an intermediate-level estimator seeking to elevate your career and assume a more senior role with a rock solid copmany, now is your time.
Thank you for your interest. This role is being hired to start immediately so please submit your resume ASAP.