Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC)
Direct to Consumer Online Distribution
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business is a must.
$75,000 to $90,000
Very Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
If you are looking for a high energy, fast paced environment that will reward your creativity and is open to new ideas, keep reading. Our client leads the pack in the development, manufacturing, and direct-to-consumer online distribution of customization/impact protection products for electronic devices.
After visiting the site, I can honestly say this is a great place to work. They have created a very cool modern environment with a work hard, play hard mentality. The core values of this business are based on always being open minded, supporting creativity and rewarding hard work.
We are looking for candidates that have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always aiming to achieve their best and consider themselves to have the following characteristics.
● Develop, maintain and optimize the copy and bidding strategies across:
○ GDN (text-based SERP ads, display image ads, as well as interactive/video ads).
○ Facebook (image and clickbait video ads).
○ Instagram (image ads).
○ Twitter (text-based and image ads)
○ YouTube Pre-roll (strategic, purposefully crafted video ads).
● Apply and monitor A/B testing for ad concepts and keyword implementation
● Conduct research and trend analysis to create effective PPC campaigns.
● Work closely with our Creative team for development of display assets.
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for customer acquisition.
● Own the configuration and maintenance of our digital marketing business intelligence tools.
● Monitor and develop proactive strategies to reduce click fraud.
● Analyze competitor ad links and stay current on industry changes.
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business.
● AdWords certified with a focus in Search, Display, Mobile and, Video.
● At least 2 proven years of experience in a PPC B2C digital marketing role.
● Demonstrable experience in executing, managing, and leading the creative, bidding, ongoing optimization of GDN campaigns.
● Deep understanding of all the elements required to achieve the #1 organic SERP position.
● Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
● Absolute mastery of analytics and bidding tools, including GA and AdWords.
● An impeccable communication style - your grasp on the English language is flawless.
● Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive.
● The instinct to help teammates thrive and the openness to learn from past experiences.
● The ability to solve complex problems (or know where to find the answer).
● Commitment to long-term growth and learning opportunities.
● Insights and engagement with the current state of smartphone and mobile technology.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
USA Toll-Free: 1855-900-3435
UK - London: 0333-344-8008
Ireland - Dublin: 01-531-3535