Healthcare / Cannabis
Strategic Business Development Experience is a must.
$100,000 to $150,000
Very Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
About the opportunity
Our client, an industry leading premium brand in the cannabis industry, is seeking an experienced VP of Sales for their rapidly expanding operations in Vaughan, Ontario. The salary range is from $100-150k depending on experience.
The VP Sales position will be a senior member of the corporate team, reporting to the President and responsible for the growth of the company’s cannabis products business by setting and then executing the sales strategy. He/She must have proven sales leadership experience and success selling products in multiple retail channels.
This position will recruit a sales team and will direct and manage all field sales staff, sales strategy and assist with business development, including market competitiveness and in driving lead generation through traditional and social media marketing initiatives.
This position will be responsible for both the tactical and strategic leadership of the sales organization, working closely with the President and other executive leaders of the business to plan and execute strategy.
● Develop and maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding their customer base throughout Ontario and as they expand to other provinces
● Travel required for in-person meetings with customers and sales team to develop key relationships.
● Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs that enable sales staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
● Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting, and compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
● Work directly with the sales organization in the field on a regular and ongoing basis, and assist in developing effective marketing platforms such as social media and other online reputation sites to help drive referrals.
● Oversee the hiring and development of the sales organization. Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
● Defines optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
● Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
15+ years in sales and 5+ years in sales management roles at CPG companies and/or related industries that are regulated such as tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical.
Director of Sales
Senior Sales Manager
Director of Business Development
VP Business Development
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
USA Toll-Free: 1855-900-3435
UK - London: 0333-344-8008
Ireland - Dublin: 01-531-3535