North York, Ontario
Competitive Salary Package
Other titles: Registered Architect, OAA Architect, Design Architect, Senior Designer, Senior Project Architect, Project Architect
We are proud to be partnering with a large, reputable Architecture firm, with an office in Ontario, as they search for a skilled, senior Architect to join their busy team. Our client works with a range of project types including mixed use, commercial, high rise, hospitality and residential and is well established.
For this role you will be a senior architect or senior architectural designer and will be involved in the following:
- Manage projects through various phases of development
- Liaise with clients to ensure excellent service delivery and execution throughout the entire process
- Work collaboratively with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Contribute to design development
- Work with establishing, maintaining and adherence to project budget and schedule.
- Writes reports and memos to consultants and vendors to issue changes and track resolutions.
- Reviews completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
- Review working drawings and design to ensure client requirements are met
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing and will have regular interface with clients.
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
You will be involved in working with all aspects of projects from initial client liaison through to full project execution. You will be able to work on everything from schematic design through to construction but also overseeing the completion of plans elevations, details and drawings. You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, on large and complex projects. Strong leadership and management skills are essential as you will be a part of a collaborative team and long term outlook is a transition to senior leadership within the firm.
WHAT YOU NEED
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- To be successful in this role, you will need minimum of 12 of industry experience and ideally be registered or eligible to become registered with the OAA. Senior Architectural Designers will also be considered.
- Experience working with large and complex projects is preferred
- Comfortable working with Revit and reviewing work of junior staff
- Strong interest in project management and well developed project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simulatenously
- Good knowledge of building code and working with development permits
- An excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally with a strong management team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
- Work on large and complex projects
- Good work life balance
If you're interested in this Senior Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Senior Architect, Project Architect, Design Architect, Senior Designer, Senior Architectural Designer,
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas