Inside Sales Manager, North America
Competitive Base + Bonus
Celebrating over 65 years of being a leading architectural hardware choice of homeowners, builders, developers, and the design community across North America, our client is well known as an industry leader thanks to their exceptional design, quality, and value offerings for the home and builder improvement markets.
They are searching for an Inside Sales Manager that will be responsible for leading and developing a high performance inside sales team across both Canada and the USA.
The Inside Sales Manager, North America will develop and coach an inside sales team in sales growth lead generating activities, as well as influence and support monthly sales targets by establishing clear outbound calling and prospecting lead generation activities. This role will also be responsible for overseeing and directing the execution of the company’s pricing strategy and establishing effective inside selling processes and operating procedures (including sales and operational planning).
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Lead and drive an inside sales team in prospecting and cold calling decision makers with targeted downstream customers (multi-family develops, interior designers, general contractors) with the goal to secure and book sales appointments for the outside sales team
- Manage and coach team to maintain healthy project pipelines, track projects, and capture critical path to purchase (P2P) project insights into CRM
- Cross-train inside sales team to provide back-up quote generation or lead generation support as required
- Lead pricing related activities
- Build sales & customer support capabilities
- Manage escalated customer concerns/issues
- Support new sales team member onboarding and training
- Develop and manage departmental staffing plans and operating budgets
- Develop and support Inside Sales Reps through monthly goal setting meetings, on-going coaching, and feedback
- Develop, maintain, and publish performance metrics related to lead generation
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners in Canada and the US to share knowledge, information, and ideas to create a competitive advantage
- Minimum five (5) to (7) year combined experience in Inside sales, and/or Account Management
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, coaching, mentoring, and developing staff
- Sales Growth Generation
- Sales Management
- Strategic Relationship Building
- CRM Discipline
- Solid knowledge of call centre technology and CRM system functionality
- Process improvement, best practices, process management (order entry, maintenance, fulfilment, returns/credits, warranty claims)
- Familiarity with pricing methodologies in both builder distribution and contractor focused lumberyards
- Developing and managing pricing / quote
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel - Intermediate proficiency or greater)
- Ability to resolve service complaints/escalations
- Proactive, resourceful, ethical, pragmatic, and flexible
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or a related field an asset
- Experience leading geographically separated teams an asset
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas