A very large & reputable General Contractor who has built High Value projects in southern Ontario across the High-Rise Residential, Institutional, Commercial, Industrial & Health-Care space. They have been in business for close to 70 years and work on some of the most complex & interesting projects in the construction industry.
About the role
Joining the team as a High Rise Site Superintendent, you will be responsible for the day to day construction activities on a high rise project which includes:
- Assuring projects are completed according to design and specifications meeting deadlines and budgets
- Ensure health & safety on site
- Creating progress reports throughout the project for key stakeholders
- Communicating with site staff and creating schedules
- Coordinating all relevant inspections
Salary is Dependent on experience - $130k-$170k + Yearly Bonus, Benefits & Allowance
- 10 + years experience working in the high rise environment as a Site Superintendent with strong preference of having lead 4+ multi-story projects full cycle.
- The incumbent needs to have strong familiarity with high-rise constructions & regulations in the province of Ontario.
- Strong experience in scheduling is required, as is supervising trades, evaluating labor requirements, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and problem solve to ensure deadlines are met and production continues.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas