Project Manager (Institutional Projects)
Salary - $90,000-$120,000 + Package
Minimum 8+ years experience in Institutional & Commercial Construction.
About our client
Founded in the 80s, our client is a fully bonded, pre-qualified contractor for numerous public and private local school boards, government agencies, area universities and large property managers and developers in the Hamilton and surrounding area
- Review all bid documents and define the scope of work, ensuring that it is comprehensive to the project requirements
- Create a detailed work plan/schedule which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Establish a safety program utilizing our third-party safety consultant (TRH) and ensure all required safety documents/signage are on site as required prior to construction commencing
- Work with Senior Management to establish a project team
- Lead pre-job planning including estimate turnover, kick off meetings, subcontractor selection, material handling strategies and opportunities for risk management and improved productivity.
- Monitor all project spending
- Oversee performance of project, including: project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems, etc.
- 7-8 years experience in Commercial Construction, having exposure to ICI construction of $2M-$15M
- University or College degree in a related field
- Comfortable reading blueprints
- Familiar with building code requirements. Specifically, the OBC
- Excellent written and verbal skills – able to communicate in a timely and concise manner
- Strong construction knowledge and experience with estimating, project coordination and management
- Be a strong leader who is able to build relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Impeccable organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Foster teamwork and always work efficiently with others to set goals
- Proactive with the ability to solve problems before they happen
- A confident decision maker who keeps the best interest of the organization top of mind
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas