Front End Developer
Vancouver - Remote
Excellent Salary & Benefits & Profit Sharing
Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Our client is a leading real estate analytics company with 40 years of expertise delivering market intel to their commercial clients. They are experiencing tremendous growth and have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate to Senior level Front End Developer located in the Vancouver area. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, smart and creative self-starter to take an active role in developing enterprise class software products. You will have the opportunity to learn new languages and frameworks. The successful candidate will be a curious and creative thinker that likes to solve problems, deal positively with obstacles and learns new things quickly. This role has flexibility as to a remote or office based working location.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Designing, evaluating and implementing web user interfaces
- Interfacing with mapping SDKs
- Designing and writing clear, well documented, efficient code
- Contribute to test cases and contribute to design and QA specs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience developing front-end applications with React/Redux
- Experience with web application development
- Experience using C# and the .NET framework.
- Experience using Bing Maps and/or Google Maps, GIS technology is an asset
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux based server environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated with ability to get quick results with minimum supervision
- Ability to quickly evaluate and become proficient with new technologies
- Good knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and rapidly changing requirements
- Shows creativity, teamwork, flexibility, independence, integrity and vision
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas