Commercial Real Estate
Join this young and growing firm as a Senior Lawyer, Commercial Real Estate today!
, who you are:
Senior Lawyer Salary:
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in an established commercial real estate practice and work on high value and complex commercial real estate transactions (including property development, leasing, financings and mortgages, and acquisitions/dispositions),
- Strong practice management skills, ability to independently grow and manage a commercial real estate group comprised of 2-3 junior lawyers and paralegals,
- The ideal candidate is a practical, business-minded Lawyer who is looking to try something different from the “big firm” experience and accelerate their career at a vibrant boutique business law firm,
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic contributor to the Firm dynamic, possess sound judgement, meticulous attention to detail, strong negotiation skills, and have a collaborative approach to the work environment.
- Comprehensive salary, benefits and bonus packages that are competitive among leading downtown law firms in Vancouver, along with flexible fee split and working structures,
- Unwavering support for personal and professional growth.
Similar Job Titles:
Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Lawyer
Senior Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Law
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas