Electrical/Mechanical Field Service Technician
Richmond Hill, ON
Our client, a well- established international manufacturing company has an opening for an Electrical / Mechanical Field Service Technician.
- Must have a good understanding of both electrical schematics and mechanical concepts, as well as familiarity with both pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience with both PLC and Control Logic
- Communicates clearly in English, both oral and written
- 3+ years experience/site visits as a field technician
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis
- Clean Drivers Abstract
PEng, CET’s, Electronic Engineering Technologists are welcome to apply
About this position:
- Requirement to manage, service and complete projects in the field, work independently and without supervision
- Full product training will be provided
- Some travel will be required
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, mechanical field technician, electrical field technician, Electrical Field Service, Tech, Certified Engineering Technologist, Markham, Vaughan, Newmarket, Woodbridge, Toronto, Scarborough, Thornhill, Maple, Concord, Bolton, ON, Ontario
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas