Our client who has a very diverse book of business is currently looking for a Project Manager for their growing business. They are committed to the goal of growing an excellent organization with the upside that it brings to future growth. The Project Manager will take ownership of projects by being responsible for the entire project delivery process and accountable for implementation and realization of projects.
What you will be doing:
- You will plan, organize, direct and manage all facets of construction projects and ensure pre-established costs, schedule and scope objectives are achieved
- Oversee all aspects of construction management from pre-construction to completion including design, coordination, budget and schedule in coordination with the Superintendent
- Oversee complex projects including commercial renovations, expansions and new construction
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Conduct site meetings on a regular basis to manage project progress
- Overseeing all planning of the project through to site plan approval and awarding of building permits
- Manage day to day project operations for the build, directly overseeing the third party and trades/external stakeholders; report project progress to key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Engineers, Architects, etc to determine the specifications of the projects
- Assist with proposals and estimating projects and overseeing tendering and awarding of sub-trade contracts when required
- Responsible for project health and safety planning
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management roles with experience managing medium – large scale construction projects ($500k - $30m)
- Technical Diploma in construction, building, civil or Architecture
- Excellent budgeting and scheduling skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills to achieve deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of successfully completed projects
- Ability to build strong relationships and solve complex issues
- Exceptional communication, time management and negotiating skills
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas