2 x Site Superintendents
Townhouse Projects in North York, ON
$120k-$140k + Package (Benefits, Allowances, etc.)
A full-service turnkey company providing Project and Construction Management Services to Developers.
Started 20 years ago, our client delivers a complete turnkey solution to property developers with as much or as little involvement from the client as they desire. They have the expertise to deliver at every stage of a development, from the beginning to the end, including managing the design team to pull together a well-coordinated set of plans for permit application, trade tender, and construction on behalf of the developer, setting and building on the best foundation for a successful project.
Experience in semi detached and townhomes with reputed builders.
- Applicant should possess 7-10 years as a lead site supervisor able to coordinate the daily on site activities of the support staff , construction process, including scheduling, inspections and record keeping and reporting
- Able to organize and supervise site staff, trades and contractors and ensuring they are performing as required and reporting progress
- Ensuring that the health and safety project plans and MOL requirements are implemented and followed.
- Liaise with government inspectors and the requirements of the Ontario Building Code inspections.
- Ensuring the site office and construction documents and records are organized and maintained.
- Able to read construction working drawings including and not limited to architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, landscape civil engineering drawings
- Inspect all houses regularly to ensure construction is progressing in accordance with the builder’s quality standards, the Tarion Construction Performance Standards , and that all the purchaser’s extras are being delivered.
- Aptitude with scheduling and project management software
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas