A growing Toronto based Builder-Developer who has been delivering residential projects across the Province from low-rise communities to High-Rise condos. They have over 3 decades of experience and are getting busy with a healthy pipeline of projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES: On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible to:
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of Development Applications (including OPA, re-zoning, site plan, subdivision and condominium); clearance of draft plan conditions for subdivisions and condominiums, reviewing potential low and high-rise residential sites from a municipal permissions standpoint (Green Belt mapping, zoning by-laws, etc.); and identifying new potential growth areas for strategic land acquisitions.
- Act as the primary contact for the consulting project team (planning, traffic, engineering, geotechnical, environmental, surveyor, wind, noise)
- Follow-up with municipal departments and commenting agencies to expedite input for developments and to obtain final approval.
- Assist in preparing RFP (Request for Proposal) packages
- Assist in coordinating building/demolition permit submissions and issuances
- Prepare and submit Part Lot Control Applications, and Applications for Municipal Addresses
- Prepare and maintain minutes for Development Meetings
QUALIFICATIONS: To succeed, candidates must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Planner, in the GTA
- An undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at a recognized University
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees
- Familiarity with the development approval process for municipalities and regions in Ontario
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superior planning and project management skills
- Access to a motor vehicle and a valid driver’s license are essential
Our client offers a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, allowances & other perks.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas