Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Full Benefits Included
Start Date: Immediate
Why to apply?
Join one of the fastest growing Electric Vehicle manufacturers in North America and take part in shaping the future of automotive industry!
We are seeking a Sr. IT Network Administrator to join our lean and agile team in Phoenix Arizona.
The Senior IT Network Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the information technology, for their assigned group. This role will be the point of contact for IT inquiries, troubleshooting, data security requests and more.
A successful applicant will be self-driven and enjoy working in small teams or independently. This individual will oversee all of the company’s daily IT operations and will drive the future for our client's IT department with software, cybersecurity, cloud infrastructure and operating system recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures across the organization.
- Ensures data security and integrity of computer and mobile devices.
- Reviews and processes PAM (Privileged Access Management) and IAM (Identity and Access Management) request from various business units.
- Coordinates secure technology implementations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Contact for operations for ERP implementation / maintenance and support.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Coordinate asset ordering, tracking and support.
- Assists technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Assists with various IT projects for the organization.
- Including overview of App Development for iOS and Android
System Administrator Responsibilities
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, network requirements, software, operating systems and cloud infrastructure.
- Including Microsoft ExpressRoute and Azure setup and maintenance.
- Reviews, recommends and prepares information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Review monthly KPI reports from 3rd party providers.
Cyber Security & Compliance Support Responsibilities
- Partners with 3rd party providers on digital operations with cybersecurity measures commensurate with relevant risks supported with business collaboration.
- Assist with the coordination of security implementation and security audits to ensure on-going compliance.
- Periodically evaluating system performance and security reports against demand forecasts and cybersecurity gaps respectively to support remediation efforts for current and future requirements gaps
- Audits assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Communicate with management the necessary resources needed to make relevant, measurable improvements for a secure IT service
- Assuring all digital activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Other duties as required by your Manager.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT support and coordination. Preferably for a growing organization.
- Experience with SAP ERP system is considered an asset.
- Proven experience with IT infrastructure and services.
- Demonstrable experience in translating technical information to business & security requirements to non-technical audiences
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in public and private cloud (Azure/AWS) console and tenancy management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, M365, Exchange and Active Directory
- Proficient with using network application security and monitoring tools to support cybersecurity objectives
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Some traveling to the US for servers setup.
- Relevant industry certifications are an asset e.g., ITIL, CISSP, CISA, Fortinet NSE Level 4
- Understanding of industry programming languages are an asset e.g., Java, C, C++, Python.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing company in an industry that helps others. Feel good about the company you work for!!
Only applicants with the legal right to work in USA can be considered for this opportunity.
Finalist applicants will be required to undertake a full criminal and background screening assessment.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas