Specialty Leasing Manager
Fort McMurray, Alberta
Our client, one of Canada’s largest REITs, with approximately 10 million square feet of retail properties under management across Canada, is looking to bring on a Specialty Leasing Manager to join their Fort McMurray team. Our client provides a competitive base salary plus bonus and immediate enrollment in their pension and benefit plans.
The Specialty Leasing Managers primary responsibility is to create miscellaneous revenue for the retail property while ensuring business activity maintains the properties brand identity. The position will involve revenue generating advertising, media and sponsorships, leasing temporary spaces, common areas, in line temporary locations, as well as events and promotions generating traffic for the centre. This individual will need to be passionate about quality design and merchandising standards. In addition, this position will require a strong marketing and event planning background.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategic marketing, event management, sales, sponsorship, retail leasing or related area/ experience.
- Retail management experience.
- Strong understanding of leasing.
- Knowledge of retail management, marketing, and advertising with working knowledge of the media industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales and negotiation.
- Creative approach in both new tenancy and marketing initiatives with the ability to identify and roll out innovative solutions to generate new experiences for Tenants and consumers.
- Willingness to adapt to change in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience in budget management.
- Working knowledge of digital graphic programs/ software (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Canva, etc.) in addition to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Commercial Real Estate, Leasing, Marketing, Event Planning, Public Relations, Retail, Fort McMurray, AB
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas