$55-$70k Full benefits, health and wellness, vehicle allowance by km,
OFFICE BASED ROLE
Our client is a mid-size organization who is going through an extended phase of growth, creating new opportunities for individuals who are looking for a place to put down roots and shine. This is a company that values employee engagement. You are not a number and there is real opportunity for growth as our client continues on their path to success.
We have partnered with our client to assist them in their search for a Project Coordinator with at least five years of experience in the ICI sector (Retail & Commercial Experience Preferred).
This is an intermediate position with room to build a career in a progressive, motivating environment. There will be a wide range of duties as part of this position and will offer the right individual a chance to grow and work toward advancement in time.
In this position you will work in conjunction with the Projects team to ensure that all construction documentation is prepared and submitted in a timely manner with utmost attention to accuracy and detail A list of responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required to bring projects to completion in a timely and cost effective manner
- Prepare, generate various documents for and maintain project files
- Assist with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generate and log Purchase Orders, RFIs, CORs etc.
- Work with Project Manager to correctly process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attend project meetings take clear minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Prepare invoice and progress draw to the issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Prepare documentation from start to finish taking ownership and implementing measures to ensure accuracy
We are looking for an individual with at least 5 years of experience.
Thank you for your interest. This role is being hired to start immediately so please submit your resume ASAP.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas