Machine Learning & AI Developer
Calgary - Remote
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a leading SaaS Data company in inventory marketing technology, helping their clients better align their marketing strategies to achieve sales growth. The Machine Learning & AI Developer is responsible for the development and deployment of ML models to campaign management and distribution in their industry. The Ideal candidate has talent in applied machine learning to improve, optimize and lead further development their platform.
- Design & development of robust machine learning algorithms
- Work with a world-class team of AI researchers and engineers
- Apply and utilize current emerging techniques, technologies, and tools
- Analyze, design, and determine coding, programming, and integration activities based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product
- Develop and combine complex data analysis techniques and methods
- Collaborate and communicate with management
- Taking projects from concept to production as efficiently as possible
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor or masters of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of machine learning and/or AI experience
- Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning or related fields.
- Strong fundamentals in mathematics
- Fluent in Java, Python and/or other development languages
- Experience with TensorFlow, or other similar software is an asset
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas