Competitive Salary + Benefits
Architecture and Design firm
Other titles: Designer, Design Architect, Senior Architectural Designer, Intermediate Architectural Designer
Our client, a progressive and busy Architecture, Design and Planning firm with an office in Calgary, is currently looking for a talented Architectural Designer to add to their team. This firm strives for excellence and fosters a collaborative and productive workspace for their staff.
As an Architectural Designer, you will be involved in the following:
- Develop a wide range of architectural designs in collaboration with clients and design teams, that meet quality parameters, project timelines and budgetary requirements
- Gain familiarity with current design trends, building systems and presentation techniques to improve skills and implement them on project work
- Prepare drawings, models and renderings, following office standards
- Prepare and coordinate presentation materials to ensure project documentation is complete and accurate
- Perform programming, code research, material and building systems research, site surveys and field reviews, laying out program components and calculating program and building areas
- Work collaboratively with design and production team as well as project leads to coordinate the design through all phases of the project .
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, click apply/ We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above with be contacted.
- Have successfully completed an architectural related post-secondary education - A bachelor of Architecture or diploma in Architectural Technology / other.
- Possess at least 6 years of experience working with Architectural Design, with at least 3 years coming from within North America
- Are proficient in design and rendering skills, i.e. Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop, other programs an asset
- Have experience in architectural design presentation
- Have some familiarity with Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural permits and building codes
- Possess superior time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate with other team members and to collaborate with other professional disciplines
Keywords: Architectural Designer, Calgary, Alberta, Red Deer, Designer, Design Architect, AB, Intermediate Architectural Designer
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas