Bid Leader - North America Manufacturing Operations
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Other Similar Titles:
- Bid Specialist
- Bid Manager
- Bid Director
Reporting to the VP this Bid Leader will lead and be responsible for leading all bid management activities from development & submission including bid / tender evaluation / initial capture strategy leveraging internal & external resources to respond to bid requirements, preparing bid / tender documents, lead complete pre-submission reviews of all out facing bids / tenders / RFI / RFP / RFQ’s / pre-qualification submissions and formal submissions. Implement & coordinate cross functional activities surrounding bid management / tender responses, register / maintain registration and regularly monitor bid invitation sites for Canadian & International operations, develop & support organization-wide consistency for proposals, templates, corporate guidelines including maintaining section tools & template, refinement of related document & knowledge management initiatives designed to capture reusable content, lessons learned& best practices. Effectively work with varied company groups including contracts management, finance, sales & marketing.
Ideal candidates will likely have many of the following attributes:
- 4+ years progressive & strong manufacturing bid management experience with multiple geographic operations - ideally with multi-national experience and proven impact on optimizing bid process results
- Relevant education in business would be an asset
- Some defense industry experience would be an asset
- Excellent english communications skills: verbal, written & presentation, plus ability to effectively explain technical concepts & procedures to non-technical users & leaders
- Self starter able to exercise independent decisions within guidelines, policies & procedures
Initially this role will be remote / work from home due to current covid restrictions, and company may consider significant remote work mix (ie, 50-80%) with some associated travel.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas