HVAC SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
New Construction/Design Build
Vancouver | British Columbia
As a result of growth & expansion, our mechanical contractor client is looking to add a lead Business Development / Sales Professional to their team in BC! This role will be based in Vancouver. Our client is offering a lucrative compensation package. In addition to this, employer matching, benefits and more is being offered to the right professional.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
This group is a leader in mechanical plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and cooling (HVAC/R) installations. They have extensive experience in both new construction and service across Western Canada!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Ideally, you will have previous sales experience in HVAC/R OR Plumbing. You will be responsible for the sale of service offerings (Plumbing, HVACR maintenance, new construction, design build, retrofit and repairs) to owners. You will be able to clearly promote the companies value proposition to building owners by providing technical solutions, operational expertise and by positioning renewable maintenance agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships. You will execute a formal sales process that will cultivate and manage long-term relationships while seeking new sales opportunities!
The scope of the role:
- Focuses on improving the existing building to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives.
- Manages ongoing opportunities, particularly focusing on selling services and retrofits.
- Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers.
- Keeps management informed of sales progress and changes in the marketplace.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts. -Understands and leverages the sales process.
- Positively and credibly influences service strategies with owners.
- Assists creating competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Effectively writes and presents proposals.
- Verifies each new proposal with supervising manager prior to presenting it to the customer.
- With support from the supervising manager, negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Minimum of 2 years in HVAC sales required,
- Engineering degree is ideal, but HVAC technical training will be considered.
- Knowledge in sizing of HVAC equipment, hydronic equipment, humidification equipment, light commercial and unitary products
- Construction industry background
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels and forge long term relations.
- Work with a supportive team with a great company culture
- Build your Major Projects portfolio while working on a variety of other projects
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan, other allowances (travel)
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity! Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in this role.
Keywords: Sales, HVAC, Sales Executive, HVAC Business Development, HVAC New Construction Sales, HVAC design build sales, HVAC equipment, hydronic equipment, humidification equipment, commercial sales, commercial business development, Vancouver sales jobs, British Columbia sales jobs, Vancouver HVAC sales
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas