About our client
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions has recently partnered with one of the most reputable distributors in the HVAC/R space. They have been around for over 50 years and have branches all across Canada. We are in Search of their new Branch Representative for their Kelowna location.
The Branch Representative will be responsible to manage incoming calls, order entry, and promote company products to generate increased sales and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Process orders and quotations using different methods and support inside
sales team with quotation requests
• Manage all incoming phone calls in a professional manner
• Understand clients’ needs and suggest appropriate products or services
to achieve satisfaction
• Source parts and/or equipment in collaboration with buying groups and
• Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customers
account through open communication
• Address customer's concerns and offer the best solution to solve the
problem in a timely manner
The Ideal Candidate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience in HVAC-R industry, retail sales or technical related
field (an asset)
• Completion of professional degree in refrigeration, heating, ventilation (an
• Good sales abilities and persuasiveness
• High integrity and customer service skills
• A self-starter with a strong work ethic
What They Offer
Our client offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive salary and a bonus plan. They have an extensive benefits package + RRSP plan. This is a long-term opportunity and the chance to develop your career with a great organization.
If this opportunity is appealing to you, and you bring the relevant experience then please apply directly to this job posting. Note that only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be eligible for the position.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas