About our client
A pioneering force in Ontario’s real estate industry. Having operated commercial, industrial, office and retail properties, managed residential rentals and built high-rise and low-rise communities for several decades, they have witnessed firsthand key changes in the Greater Toronto Area real estate market. This unparalleled wealth of experience has allowed us to develop long-lasting relationships
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
Qualifications include the following:
- Prepare, generate various documents for and maintain project files
- Assist with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generate and log Purchase Orders, RFIs, CORs etc.
- Work with Project Manager to correctly process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attend project meetings; take minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Prepare invoice and progress draw to the issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Prepare documentation from start to finish taking ownership and implementing measures to ensure accuracy.
- University or College degree in construction-related discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the High-Rise or Mid-Rise Residential sector
- Full computer literacy including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
Salary of $70,000-$90,000 + Benefits
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas