Commercial Real Estate firm (Calgary based)
Our client is a third-party, Property and Asset Management firm. This is an Entrepreneurial group that are known for their straightforward approach and attention to detail. They have grown quickly since their inception and have worked hard to keep a very open and collaborative work culture. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to bring on a Property Administrator to support their Property Management team. The ideal person would be proactive, inquisitive, and forward thinking.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining professional, respectful, and collaborative relations with collagues, contractors, and tenants. You will support the administration of all activities related to the physical operations of the property. In addition, you will be involved in the collection and documentation of tenant rents, AP/AR, administration of preauthorization payments and the review of leases for requirements and implementation. You will be supporting the fiscal activities of the property including monthly & yearly budget support. You will be responsible for communication to tenants and entering contact information into Angus and Spectra.
• 2 to 5 years of commercial property management experience.
• A proven, in-depth, and hands-on understanding of property management systems and processes.
• A strong work ethic with a high level of motivation, a self-starting attitude, and the ability to inspire others around them to perform at their best.
• Results orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Detail orientated.
• Ability to continue to learn.
• Proficient with full Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.).
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Commercial Real Estate, Property Management, Calgary, AB
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas