Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Technician
: Barrie, ON
As a leader and manufacturer in their segment of the Industrial Heavy Equipment industry, our client requires a Heavy Equipment Technician to service their growing list of customers and local dealer.
About this role:
- Installation of automatic greasing systems for mobile heavy equipment such as excavators, wheel loaders, haul trucks, skid steers and over the road trucks and trailers, vacuum trucks, crushers etc.
- Ability to travel to customer facilities and/or OE dealerships
- Installation training will be provided
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Technician – license preferred but not mandatory
- Basic electrical wiring knowledge and ability to use power and hand tools
- Drivers License with Clean Drivers abstract
Excellent benefits package and compensation commensurate with experience
Complete PPE will be provided and Covid-19 safety protocols are in place
Keywords: Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, New Tecumseth, Aurora, Innisfil, Vaughan, Orillia, Minesing, Angus-Borden, Wasaga Beach, Cookstown, Elmvale, Sutton, Everett, Alliston, Bradford, Stayner, Creemore, Beeton, Mount Albert, Shelburne, Georgina, ON, truck mechanic, 310T, 310J, truck technician, aircraft technician, heavy duty mechanic, diesel mechanic, heavy truck mechanic, 310T truck mechanic, aircraft maintenance mechanic, 421A, Heavy Duty Equipment Technician, aircraft mechanic, truck maintenance technician