Dispatch, Fleet & Logistics Coordinator
Transportation & Supply Chain
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our award winning client is offering an opportunity to join their expanding team as a Dispatch, Fleet & Logistics Coordinator. In this interactive role, you will be responsible for managing the communications between internal teams and external customers as it relates to delivery schedules in a fast paced environment. This includes the related tracking, sourcing, requests, status updates and schedules.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an award winning and well established manufacturer in the building materials industry. With operations spanning Western Canada. and an incredible industry reputation, our client is expanding their operations rapidly and offering progressive opportunities on their team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
In this role you will support daily activities associated with transportation and logistics issue resolution, cost controls, related procedures, communication and reporting. You will be offering your industry related experience to ensure customer satisfaction and effective problem solving capabilities in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
- Coordinate and plan loads effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate well with drivers and customers with a high degree of customer service, to ensure delivery targets and special instructions are met
- Address customer inquiries in a timely & professional manner
- Ensure full utilization of the fleet, assist supervisors with capacity management and vehicle maintenance planning
- Exercise excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-pressure situations
- Positive attitude with great people skills, team player
- Demonstrate ability to actively manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Updating staffing schedules and log sheets, communicate additional training needs
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- 3-5 years of experience, preference to a manufacturing environment
- Building Materials experience/knowledge is a strong asset
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Work with an Award Winning & Expanding Organization with Excellent Company Culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Continuous Professional Development & Advancement Opportunities
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity! Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in this role.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting, We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas