Our client, an owner-operated ICI project delivery firm in the GTA, is seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to administer and organize projects, from simple project co-ordination activities to supporting the development of complex project plans.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Construction Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time-frames, and budgets for projects. The Project Coordinator will perform various tasks, including schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, preparing meeting minutes, maintaining project documentation, tendering, project tracking, forecasting, and financial administration.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver timely project results
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience, in administering engineering and construction projects
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Understands technical language in engineering construction projects
- Administration of request for information (RFI), site instructions (SI), contemplated change notice (CCN), change orders (CO), shop drawings, submittals, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. engineering)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in engineering/construction projects
- Theoretical and practical project management and project administration knowledge
- Experience in document controls and administration of document repository
- Experience working as a project coordinator
- Proficiency in project management software tools such as Microsoft Project
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project delivery
- Adaptability and flexibility to switch between multiple projects
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas