AUTOMOTIVE PROJECT MANAGER - ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Our client is offering an incredible opportunity to join their Engineering leadership team, working on innovative new Automotive projects in both Canada and USA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
As an exciting and rapidly growing company, who is driving innovation in the Automotive industry, our client is offering an opportunity to help them revolutionize the electric vehicle industry. Our client is manufacturing purpose built and fun products to the world, offering environmentally and fun solutions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
In this role you will support and interface with Senior Leadership, responsible for planning requirements for all projects and programs assigned.
- Track program deliverables and open design issues using Jira or other task management software.
- Analyze and develop mitigation plans to address project and program risks.
- Track and forecast expected program/project costs and milestones.
- Provide clear reporting on progress of engineering deliverables.
- Motivate engineering team members to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Support engineering change management, root cause analysis, corrective action and other business processes.
- Ensures team’s adherence to released engineering processes.
- Provide guidance to engineering team leaders on project/program priorities and time management.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Engineering degree, or engineering diploma accompanied by relevant experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in the automotive industry.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering work experience is required, with preference given to automotive.
- Experience leading or coordinating remote teams is required.
- Experience with managing new product introductions is required.
- Design experience in vehicle mechanical systems, controls, or energy storage considered an asset.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment considered an asset.
- P. Eng. designation considered an asset
- PMP certification considered an asset
- Time management and coordination – able to effectively manage multiple high priority tasks
- Verbal & Written communication skills – builds effective relationships across departments.
- Team player – comfortable consistently working with multiple teams.
- Results-oriented, reliable, independent and self-driven individual.
- Initiative to continuously improve.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
- Possesses a valid Class 5 Driver’s License (or equivalent) and a clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Strong group of professionals with a rapidly growing industry leader
- Work in an R&D environment and see your work make an impact directly
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan, other allowances (travel), company stock
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas