Project Manager - Commercial and Industrial
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with experience managing ground-up construction of projects and renovation projects.
Our client has been growing steadily in Woodstock and surrounding area and in their regional offices in Toronto and in Western Canada. They are looking for the right individual to join the team who is comfortable and confident with managing many projects at once that are specialized in, but not limited to the commercial and industrial industries.
This role will require a strong level of leadership as the projects will have specific timelines and budgets to follow. There will be a team to manage including contractors, subcontractors, superintendents, and clients through the project's development. The successful candidate's responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop a construction schedule, monitor progress, track deliverables and changes to timelines
- Identify any items or events that may alter the scheduled outcome and create a plan to minimize or eliminate impact
- Manage and update project budget, issue progress billings and prepare updates
- Work with Estimating department to identify full scope of work for subtrades
- Act as central liaison for internal project team and ensure that all are working toward the same goals
- Review subtrade invoices, approve or amend to reflect changes
- Attend and manage all site meetings, ensure prompt response to all client and consultant correspondence
- Work with Accounting to review job costs and identify and modify monthly cash flow based on project costs
- Assume complete responsibility for the success of every project including budget, scope quality and schedule
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- B.Degree in Construction, Design, or Engineering an asset
- PMP, P.Eng accreditation an asset
- 5+ years' proven experience as a Project Manager in an ICI environment
- Proven experience working on at least 5 projects previously in similar industries from inception to completion
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead a team effectively
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Role is being hired ASAP please submit your resume if you believe you are a fit for this position.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas